These are the national organizations and campaigns working in alignment with RHAP’s mission and vision.
Through our Reproductive Health Access Network, we are working intensely in states where we have a critical mass of motivated clinicians. Below are actions and campaigns we know of that are active in the states where our Network is active.digging deep in states where we have and we are sharing them with you. If you know of any additional campaigns in these states, please let us know!
New York State
- Help pass the Reproductive Health Act (RHA) and Comprehensive Contraception Coverage Act (CCCA).
- New York was the first state to legalize abortion in 1970. The RHA bill updates the 1970 New York state law to coincide with the abortion precedents set by Roe v. Wade. The CCCA bill would expand access to contraception in New York. Learn about the two bills here.
- Find your NY Assembly Member here and ask them if they have signed on to sponsor the acts.
- Find your NY State Senator here and ask them if they have signed on and support the acts.
- Help pass the New York Health Act!
- CHCANYS: Community Health Care Association of New York
- ADVOCACY DAY 2017: Join RHAP and other advocates for community health centers at this year’s New York State lobby day on Monday, March 6 at the Empire State Plaza in Albany. Registration is now open – please join us, and ask your colleagues, friends and family to come, too! Click here to sign up. Attendees are responsible for making their own appointments with Assembly Members and Senators for March 6. We encourage you to begin this process as soon as possible – calendars are beginning to fill up quickly.
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.