Training & Support
The Reproductive Health Access Network pulls together more than 1,300 primary care clinicians from all over the country to work together nationally and in their respective communities to expand access to abortion, contraception, and miscarriage care in their clinical and teaching practices.
At the heart of the Network’s work is providing training and support to primary care clinicians in patient-centered reproductive health care and advocating at the state and local level to ensure access to reproductive health for everyone.
Much of the Network’s core organizing work is done through our local networks, called Clusters. These community-based groups gather at least twice a year and are led by strong local reproductive health care leaders. The Clusters seek to:
- Build connections between pro-choice primary care clinicians living in the same area, and create spaces for peer-to-peer support, clinical discussion, and training.
- Support the integration of comprehensive reproductive health care, specifically contraception, miscarriage, and abortion care, into new sites and practices.
- Encourage clinician participation in advocacy and leadership development.
We have active Clusters in the following regions:
- Eastern Massachusetts (Boston)
- Illinois (Chicago)
- Colorado (Denver-Boulder metro area)
- Michigan (Detroit metro area)
- Mid-Atlantic (Baltimore/D.C.)
- Minnesota (Twin Cities)
- New Jersey
- New York City metro area
- North Carolina
- Northern California (Bay Area)
- Oregon (Portland)
- Eastern Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
- Rhode Island
- Washington (Seattle)
If you would like to be connected with your local Cluster, please email RHAP Program Manager, Laura Riker.
Winter/Spring 2017 Network Meetings
Burlington, VT: February 23, 6:00pm (RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chicago, IL: February 23, 6:00pm (RSVP)
Seattle, WA: February 23, 6:30pm (RSVP)
Boston/Eastern MA: March 9, 6:00pm (RSVP)
Portland, OR: March 10, 7:00pm (RSVP)
National meeting at the National Abortion Federation conference (date and time tbd)
National meeting at the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine annual conference (date and time tbd)
Local Network Partners:
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.