Training & Support
The Reproductive Health Access Network pulls together nearly 1,400 primary care clinicians from all over the country to work together nationally and in their respective communities to expand access to abortion, contraception, and miscarriage care in their clinical and teaching practices.
At the heart of the Network’s work is providing training and support to primary care clinicians in patient-centered reproductive health care and advocating at the state and local level to ensure access to reproductive health for everyone.
Much of the Network’s core organizing work is done through our local networks, called Clusters. These community-based groups gather at least twice a year and are led by strong local reproductive health care leaders. The Clusters seek to:
- Build connections between pro-choice primary care clinicians living in the same area, and create spaces for peer-to-peer support, clinical discussion, and training.
- Support the integration of comprehensive reproductive health care, specifically contraception, miscarriage, and abortion care, into new sites and practices.
- Encourage clinician participation in advocacy and leadership development.
We have active Clusters in the following regions:
- Eastern Massachusetts (Boston)
- Illinois (Chicago)
- Colorado (Denver-Boulder metro area)
- Michigan (Detroit metro area)
- Mid-Atlantic (Baltimore/D.C.)
- Minnesota (Twin Cities)
- New Jersey
- New York City metro area
- North Carolina
- Northern California (Bay Area)
- Oregon (Portland)
- Eastern Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
- Rhode Island
- Washington (Seattle)
If you would like to be connected with your local Cluster, please email RHAP Senior Program Manager, Laura Riker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2017 Network Meetings
Denver-Boulder: May 13, 11:00am (RSVP)
Rhode Island: May 16, 6:00pm (RSVP)
Chicago, IL: June 1, 6:00pm (RSVP)
Portland, OR: June 8, 7:00pm (RSVP)
Ohio (Columbus): June 10, 12:30-5:00pm. This is an afternoon-long workshop and training on advocacy, given by Physicians for Reproductive Health. (RSVP)
Seattle, WA: June 13, 6:30pm (RSVP)
Northern CA (Bay Area): June 15, 6:30pm (RSVP)
Vermont (Burlington): (RSVP)
Minneapolis, MN: Date and time tbd
Local Network Partners:
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.