Current Legislation: Oregon
Let your Oregon legislators know that you support access to reproductive access for all! Learn how to contact your representatives here.
- Make sure to vote against Measure 106 in November, a proposal which would ban state funding for abortions.
- This ban would cut off access to abortion care for low-income Oregonians and public employees by amending the Oregon Constitution to prohibit spending public funds on abortion.
- Keep up to date on the fight against Measure 106 here, through the counter-campaign “No Cuts to Care.”
- Support HJR 203 A, which would ensure all Oregon residents access to affordable health care.
- Speak out against a bill that prohibits abortion past 20 weeks, and requires reporting of abortions that take place after 20 weeks to the Oregon Health Authority.
- Speak out against HB 4101, which prohibits the performance of late-term sex-selective abortion. You can read more about this here.
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.