Reproductive Health Access Network
The Reproductive Health Access Network pulls together over 2,500 primary care clinicians from all over the country to work together nationally and in their respective communities to expand access to abortion, contraception, and miscarriage care in their clinical and teaching practices.
At the heart of the Network’s work is providing training and support to primary care clinicians in patient-centered reproductive health care and advocating at the state and local level to ensure access to reproductive health for everyone.
Much of the Network’s core organizing work is done through our local networks, called Clusters. These community-based groups gather at least twice a year and are led by strong local reproductive health care leaders. The Clusters seek to:
- Build connections between pro-choice primary care clinicians living in the same area, and create spaces for peer-to-peer support, clinical discussion, and training.
- Support the integration of comprehensive reproductive health care, specifically contraception, miscarriage, and abortion care, into new sites and practices.
- Encourage clinician participation in advocacy and leadership development.
We have active Clusters in the following regions:
- Northern California (Bay Area)
- Southern California (Los Angeles Area)
- Colorado (Denver-Boulder metro area)
- Illinois (Chicago)
- Mid-Atlantic (Baltimore/D.C.)
- Minnesota (Twin Cities)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York City metro area
- North Carolina
- Oregon (Portland)
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
- Rhode Island
- Washington (Seattle)
If you would like to be connected with your local Cluster, please email RHAP National Organizer, Laura Riker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Network Gatherings
- National Network at NAF 2019 – Sunday, May 5th. RSVP for more information here.
May-June Network Meetings
- New Jersey Cluster – Tuesday, May 14th at 6:00PM (EST) in Montclair, NJ. RSVP here.
- Massachusetts Cluster – Thursday, May 16th at 6:00PM (EST) in MA. RSVP here.
- Southern California Cluster – Saturday, June 1st at 11:00AM (PST) in Santa Monica, CA. RSVP here.
- North Carolina Cluster – Monday, June 3rd at 6:00PM (EST) in Asheville, Greenville, Chapel Hill, NC. RSVP here.
- Washington Cluster – Tuesday, June 4th at 6:00PM (PST) in Seattle, WA. RSVP here.
- New York Cluster – Tuesday, June 11th at 7:00PM (EST) in New York, NY. RSVP here.
- Minnesota Cluster – Tuesday, June 11th at 6:00PM (CST) in Minneapolis, MN. RSVP here.
- Idaho Cluster – Wednesday, June 19th at 6:00PM (MST) in Boise, ID. RSVP here
- North California Cluster – Wednesday, June 26th at 6:00PM in Oakland, CA. RSVP here.
Please check back regularly for more information on upcoming Cluster meetings and National Network meetings!
Local Network Partners:
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.