Reproductive Health Access Network
Link to petition: bit.ly/AbortionAccessAAFP
The Reproductive Health Access Network pulls together over 2,500 primary care clinicians from all over the country to work together nationally and in their respective communities to expand access to abortion, contraception, and miscarriage care in their clinical and teaching practices.
At the heart of the Network’s work is providing training and support to primary care clinicians in patient-centered reproductive health care and advocating at the state and local level to ensure access to reproductive health for everyone.
Much of the Network’s core organizing work is done through our local networks, called Clusters. These community-based groups gather at least twice a year and are led by strong local reproductive health care leaders. The Clusters seek to:
- Build connections between pro-choice primary care clinicians living in the same area, and create spaces for peer-to-peer support, clinical discussion, and training.
- Support the integration of comprehensive reproductive health care, specifically contraception, miscarriage, and abortion care, into new sites and practices.
- Encourage clinician participation in advocacy and leadership development.
We have active Clusters in the following regions:
- Northern California (Bay Area)
- Southern California (Los Angeles Area)
- Colorado (Denver-Boulder metro area)
- Illinois (Chicago)
- Mid-Atlantic (Baltimore/D.C.)
- Minnesota (Twin Cities)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York City metro area
- North Carolina
- Oregon (Portland)
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
- Rhode Island
- Washington (Seattle)
If you would like to be connected with your local Cluster, please email RHAP National Organizer, Laura Riker at email@example.com.
National Network Gatherings
- National Network at SFP 2019 – Saturday, October 19th. RSVP for more information here.
- National Network at LTAS – Saturday October 26th. RSVP for more information here.
Upcoming Network Meetings
- Mid-Atlantic Cluster – Sunday, October 27th, at 12:00pm (EST) in Baltimore. RSVP here.
- Northern California Cluster – Sunday, November 03rd, at 11:00am (PST) in East Bay, San Francisco, CA. RSVP here.
- New York Cluster – Tuesday, November 05th, at 6:30pm (EST) in New York, NY. RSVP here.
- Idaho Cluster – Wednesday, November 06th, at 6:30pm (MST) in Boise, ID. RSVP here.
- Illinois Cluster – Saturday, November 08th, at 7:00am (CST) in Naperville, IL. RSVP here.
- North Carolina Cluster – Friday, December 06th, at 7:00pm (EST) in Asheville, NC. RSVP here.
Please check back regularly for more information on upcoming Cluster meetings and National Network meetings!
Local Network Partners:
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.