Reproductive Health Access Network
The Reproductive Health Access Network pulls together over 2,100 primary care clinicians from all over the country to work together nationally and in their respective communities to expand access to abortion, contraception, and miscarriage care in their clinical and teaching practices.
At the heart of the Network’s work is providing training and support to primary care clinicians in patient-centered reproductive health care and advocating at the state and local level to ensure access to reproductive health for everyone.
Much of the Network’s core organizing work is done through our local networks, called Clusters. These community-based groups gather at least twice a year and are led by strong local reproductive health care leaders. The Clusters seek to:
- Build connections between pro-choice primary care clinicians living in the same area, and create spaces for peer-to-peer support, clinical discussion, and training.
- Support the integration of comprehensive reproductive health care, specifically contraception, miscarriage, and abortion care, into new sites and practices.
- Encourage clinician participation in advocacy and leadership development.
We have active Clusters in the following regions:
- Northern California (Bay Area)
- Southern California (Los Angeles Area)
- Colorado (Denver-Boulder metro area)
- Illinois (Chicago)
- Mid-Atlantic (Baltimore/D.C.)
- Minnesota (Twin Cities)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York City metro area
- North Carolina
- Oregon (Portland)
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
- Rhode Island
- Washington (Seattle)
If you would like to be connected with your local Cluster, please email RHAP Senior Program Manager, Laura Riker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Network Gatherings
- Family Medicine Experience (FMX) Reproductive Health Member Interest Group meeting – Thursday, October 11 at 11:00AM (CST) in New Orleans, LA. Please note that you must be registered for the conference in order to attend. RSVP here.
- North American Forum on Family Planning (SFP) Network Gathering – Saturday, October 20 at 6:00PM (CST) in New Orleans, LA. Please note that you must be registered for the conference in order to attend. RSVP here.
August – September Network Meetings
- Eastern Pennsylvania Cluster – Thursday, September 13 at 6:30PM (EST) in Philadelphia, PA. RSVP here.
- Rhode Island Cluster – Thursday, September 13 at 6:ooPM (EST) in Providence, RI. RSVP here.
- New Mexico Cluster – Friday, September 21 at 5:30PM (MDT) in Albuquerque, NM. RSVP here.
- Idaho Cluster – Wednesday, October 17 at 6:00PM (MDT) in Boise, ID. RSVP here.
Please check back regularly for more information on upcoming Cluster meetings and National Network meetings!
Local Network Partners:
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.