Current Legislation: Massachusetts
Contact your Massachusetts representatives to encourage them to keep accessible reproductive health care a top priority.
- Support an Act to Improve the Safety of Young Women. This bill would remove the parental consent requirement for underage patients seeking an abortion, which is a huge barrier to abortion access. See if your legislator sponsored the bill.
- Take Action! Send a note to your state representatives here.
- Support the Healthy Youth Act. This bill ensures comprehensive sex ed in public schools, using a curriculum that is medically-accurate, comprehensive, and LGBTQ-inclusive. This bill has been passed by the senate but is still waiting to be passed by the house.
- Thank the senate for passing this bill by sending an email.
- Speak out in support of S 619, a bill that creates Medicare for all Massachusetts residents by utlizing a single-payer health care system.
- Support a bill that repeals the requirement that abortions 13 weeks and later be performed in a hospital, repeals laws that criminalize miscarriage, contraception, and the advertising of both, and removes the word “married” from laws permitting the legal providing of information and care regarding contraception and conception.
- This bill has been passed and signed into law by the governor. Thank you for all your support!
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.