Current Legislation: New Jersey
Let your New Jersey representatives know that you expect reproductive health access to be a top priority for them. Contact your state house and senate members here.
- Speak out against the Protection of Fetuses from Dismemberment Abortion Act, which prohibits dilation and excavation abortions, which are medically proven to be safe and are the most common form of second-trimester abortions. For more information, click here.
- Support incarcerated women by speaking out against a bill that would require women incarcerated in county correctional facilities to cover the full cost of their abortions.
- Speak out against S404, which prevents fetal tissue obtained from abortions to be used for research other than genetic or health tests specifically requested by the parents.
- Speak out in opposition to a bill that would classify abortion, or “fetal homicide,” as a form of criminal homicide.
- Let your lawmakers know that you oppose H495, which would require doctors to provide their patients the opportunity to undergo an obstetrical ultrasound or sonogram within 48 hours of performing an abortion.
- Speak out against S1118, which would prevent abortions after 24 weeks of pregnancy.
- Voice your opposition to the Pain Capable Unborn Child Act, which would prohibit abortions 20 weeks or more after pregnancy.
- Let your legislators know that you do not support A2815, which would mandate physicians to inform their parents “if the decision to donate 12 cadaveric fetal tissue will in any way alter the nature, performance, 13 or timing of the abortion procedure.”
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.