Current Legislation: Ohio
- Speak out against HB 565, which bans abortion, making it illegal for both public and private hospitals to perform abortions, and removes government funding from any organization that performs or provides abortion.
- Support a bill that criminalizes impeding access to abortion and protects abortion providers from harassment and intimidation.
- Speak out in opposition to SB 28, a bill that adds restrictions on the disposal of fetal and embryonic tissue.
- Encourage your legislators to oppose HB 149, which discusses “abortion trafficking” and expands the definition of those who may be penalized for their involvement in an abortion. Additionally, this bill changes the classification for abortion from a first degree misdemeanor to a third degree felony.
- Speak out against a bill that bans abortion, as well as making abortion sought partially or solely due to the fetus having Down Syndrome a fourth degree felony.
- Let your lawmakers know that you oppose SB 145, which makes D&E abortions, or dilation and excavation abortions, a fourth degree felony, though these are proven medically safe and are the most common form of abortion in the second trimester.
- Speak out against a bill that bans abortion when there is a detectable heartbeat and creates the “Joint Legislative Committee on Adoption Promotion and Support.”
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.