- You may use the Reproductive Health Access Project’s Website without giving us information that identifies you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card and similar information, unless you email us or make an online donation to our organization. We refer to these types of information as “Personally Identifying Information.”
- The Reproductive Health Access Project does not collect Personally Identifying Information about you unless you voluntarily provide such information. If you do not wish to provide some or all of the information requested on a screen, or if you have concerns about maintaining the confidentiality of any information, do not provide it.
- The Reproductive Health Access Project respects and protects your privacy and will never sell, trade or rent your Personally Identifying Information.
- The Reproductive Health Access Project may collect general information that does not identify you individually for statistical purposes.
- The Reproductive Health Access Project reserves the right to use, without Personally Identifying Information, any questions, comments or other information submitted by users on this Website, in books, articles, commentaries, research or in other similar ways.
- If you provide us with Personally Identifying Information, we will use it for the purpose for which it is given to us. For example, we will use Personally Identifying Information in order to respond to a request for further information.
- The Reproductive Health Access Project will take commercially reasonable security measures to protect Personally Identifying Information and/or security measures required by applicable United States laws, regulations and rules. The Reproductive Health Access Project is not liable for disclosure of Personally Identifying Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- The Reproductive Health Access Project’s policy is that the Website may be used only by individuals over the age of 18. We urge parents to supervise their children’s use of the Website. We do not collect any information from children. However, if a parent learns that a child under age 13 has submitted Personally Identifying Information to our Website, the parent should contact us and that information will be deleted.
- In making your decision whether to provide Personally Identifying Information, you should be aware of the general risks of transmitting information over the Internet. This Website is not encrypted. In your use of the internet, including copying or downloading of materials from this Website (to the extent permitted), you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for accuracy of data input and output, backing up of data, and protection from “viruses,” “worms,” “trojan horses” or other malicious or damaging computer programs, code or software. While The Reproductive Health Access Project attempts to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing our files or tampering with our site, we cannot guarantee that these efforts always will be successful.
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.