Saturday, September 26, 2015 the Reproductive Health Access Project (RHAP) is hosting V TO SHINING V, a night of comedy, music, and activism in New York City in celebration of our 10-year anniversary. It will be an amazing event with proceeds supporting RHAP’s work. Tickets are now on sale, so get yours today!
RHAP is excited to be partnering with Lady Parts Justice for the second year of V TO SHINING V. Join us for performances by Janeane Garofalo, Ted Leo, Naomi Ekperigin, Leah Bonnema, the Citizens Band, and our latest addition, Sorry About Last Night .
We have several opportunities for event sponsorship. With more sponsorship support, RHAP can ensure that more funds raised will go directly towards supporting RHAP’s work with clinicians to integrate abortion, contraception, and miscarriage into primary care across the United States. Perks of sponsorship include:
- Admission to the pre-show VIP reception
- Reserved, priority seating for the show
- Complimentary raffle tickets
- Acknowledgement on the event website, invite, and program
RHAP will also be raffling interesting items at the event. We are currently accepting donations to be included in this raffle. Do you have something you’d like to donate to the raffle? Some examples of contributions include all the makings for deluxe PB & J sandwiches, IUD earrings, a NYC biking package, a year’s worth of dinner dates and tickets to pub crawl. Help us raise more funds by donating something special for our raffle. You’ll be supporting a good cause and getting some good promotion! All donations are 100% tax deductible.
- Benefits of making an in-kind donation include:
- Acknowledgment of your donation from the stage during the event!
- Your company’s logo on the event website, program, and signage
- Acknowledgment in RHAP’s newsletter, which reaches more than 1,500 NYC metro-area supporters and 9,000 supporters across the country
- Tweets about your gift to RHAP’s 1,151 Twitter followers and Facebook posts about your support to RHAP’s 3,383 Facebook followers
- An in-kind donation tax receipt for the value of the donated items.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or donating to our raffle, please contact our development associate Kristin Ploog at Kristin@reproductiveaccess.org or for more information visit our event page.