The Reproductive Health Access Project (RHAP) is proud to be participating in the fourth annual #GivingTuesday! #GivingTuesday is a campaign to create a national day of giving at the start of the annual holiday season. It celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support nonprofit organizations. #GivingTuesday takes place on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and is, in many ways, an antidote to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Why give on #GivingTuesday?
There is no gift like the gift of access. Access to reproductive health services means getting the health care you need, creating the family you want, and being in control of your body. A donation to the Reproductive Health Access Project ensures that we can continue to train and support the next generation of reproductive health providers, create new patient education materials, and promote the latest reproductive health research and best practices. So this #GivingTuesday, we ask that you #GiveAccess and make a donation to RHAP.
So how can you make RHAP’s #GivingTuesday a success?
- Make a donation to RHAP on December 1! Our goal is to raise at least $3,000 on #GivingTuesday. A group of clinicians we work with has promised to match $2 for every $1 we receive on #GivingTuesday.
- Help us get the word out about #GivingTuesday. The Reproductive Health Access Project is hosting a giveaway to help raise awareness about #GivingTuesday and why you choose to support RHAP on this special day of giving. We will be picking two lucky winners to win a one-year subscription to Ms. Magazine or a one-year subscription to Bitch Magazine! RHAP will be promoting #GivingTuesday on Facebook and Twitter every Tuesday for the entire month of November leading up to December 1. Share our posts with your friends and followers and ask them to support RHAP on #GivingTuesday.
To enter to win, follow these three simple steps:
- Share our post, or post an #UNselfie (this is a selfie explaining why you will make your gift to RHAP this #GivingTuesday)
- Tag the Reproductive Health Access Project in your post and use the #GivingTuesday hashtag
- Fill out this easy form – http://bit.ly/RHAPGiveAway