We did it! We met our $10,000 match and raised a total of $33,000 on #GivingTuesday! Thank you!
Missed out on Giving Tuesday? You can still donate to our year-end campaign.
From now until December 31st, RHAP is raising funds to mobilize, train, and support clinicians to make reproductive health care accessible to everyone.
Here’s how your donation will help make a difference:
- $20,000 sponsors one RHAP fellow for a full year of clinical training in comprehensive reproductive health care.
- $4,000 supports starting a new Network chapter that will organize local clinician advocates to bring abortion, contraception, and miscarriage care to their community.
- $1,000 provides 50 clinicians with online training in medication abortion.
- $500 purchases a pelvic model for hands-on reproductive health training.
- $250 supports a year’s worth of online meetings for a Network chapter.
- $100 provides a health center with start-up supplies to provide medication abortion and early pregnancy loss care.
- $50 sponsors a workshop for medical students on abortion and miscarriage care.
- $25 provides a health center with our new birth control choices poster.
Together, we are creating long-lasting change and ensuring a future where everyone has access to full-spectrum reproductive health care.
Thanks to an amazing supporter, donations by new donors will be matched dollar-for-dollar, up to $20,000, if you donate by December 31st.
If you have any questions about our year-end campaign, please contact our Manager of Individual Giving, Victoria Pittl.
As always, your support keeps us inspired!