Looking for a way to get more involved in a cause you care about? Become a volunteer with the Reproductive Health Access Project! Fill out our online volunteer form and we will contact you when we have volunteer opportunities available.
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with the Reproductive Health Access Project! Check out the opportunities that are available now!
- Are you Google Analytics Savvy?: We could use your help to set up reports and alerts so we can maintain and update our website. Our Operations Associate, Naomi, is working on a project to increase traffic on our website and store through organic search engine results. We need help understanding and using Google Analytics. Sign up!
- Graphic Designers Needed: We are looking for a graphic designer to create savvy content to increase our social media appeal, and utilize for our newsletters and mailings. Help us create templates like PowerPoint slides, gifs, info graphics, images, thank you cards, and more! Sign up!
- Do you have legal research skills? We need help summarizing and reviewing legal research conducted for us by law students. The research covers clinical licensing requirements for training and providing reproductive health care. We need help summarizing research from seven states – each state would take probably 4-6 hours of time to review and summarize. This is a remote opportunity! If you are interested helping us out and want more info on this project, sign up here!
- 10th Anniversary of the Reproductive Health Care and Advocacy Fellowship!: This year, we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of RHAP’s one-year fellowship aimed at developing leaers who will promote and teach full-spectrum women’s reproductive health care within family medicine. Our celebration will be taking place at the LGBT Community Center in New York City’s West Village on October 26th, and we need YOUR help! This is a local opportunity for our New York volunteers.
- Are you a photographer? We’d love to have you work with us and capture the essence of the evening! Sign up here!
- Do you have musical talents? Come show us your skills! We are looking for a pianist to provide musical entertainment throughout the night. Sign up here.
- General Volunteers: The night of the event is going to be super busy, and we want to make sure that everything is perfect! Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to: signing in guests, coat check, amongst other opportunities. If you are interested in providing hands on support, sign up here!
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.