We did it! We met our $10,000 match and raised a total of $57,000 on #GivingTuesday! Thank you!
Missed out on Giving Tuesday? You can still donate to our year-end campaign.
From now until the end of the year, RHAP is raising funds to provide our national network of clinicians with the resources they need to advocate for and provide reproductive health care, no matter where they are.
Thanks to several generous supporters, donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar, up to $50,000.
Help us build a powerful, diverse national movement of primary care clinicians providing, mobilizing for, and expanding access to reproductive health care.
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- $20,000 sponsors one RHAP fellow for a full year of clinical, teaching, and advocacy training in comprehensive reproductive health care.
- $10,000 supports the launch of a new Cluster where clinicians are seeking peer support, clinical education, and opportunities for advocacy.
- $5,000 supports one Network Cluster to organize local clinician advocates working to effect change at the state level.
- $1,000 provides 50 clinicians with virtual training in medication abortion.
- $500 supports us to provide continuing education credits for clinical training talks, such as medication abortion care, reproductive health care for people with disabilities, gender-affirming care, and more.
- $250 supports a year’s worth of virtual meetings for a Network Cluster.
- $100 provides a health center with start-up supplies to provide medication abortion and early pregnancy loss care.
- $50 sponsors a workshop for medical and nursing students on abortion and miscarriage care.
- $25 provides a health center with our new Birth Control Choices poster.
If you have any questions about our year-end campaign, please contact our Manager of Individual Giving, Victoria Keehn.