Looking for a way to get more involved in a cause you care about? Become a volunteer with the Reproductive Health Access Project! Fill out our online volunteer form and we will contact you when we have volunteer opportunities available.
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with the Reproductive Health Access Project! Check out the opportunities that are available now!
Fundraising Committee Member
We are seeking someone interested in development to join our volunteer Fundraising Committee. Fundraising is essential to carrying out our mission to expand access to abortion, contraception, and miscarriage care. Committee members will participate in and contribute to the following activities:
- Brainstorming about RHAP’s fundraising efforts, including semi-annual appeals, urgent appeals, major donor cultivation strategy, and foundation outreach.
- Contributing to social-media campaign planning.
- Introducing RHAP to new audiences – individuals, foundations or businesses – and encouraging them to join our circle of supporters.
- Helping plan special events.
- Identifying fundraising opportunities at programmatic or educational events.
About 5 hours per month. This includes a 1 hour monthly meeting via phone, web, or in person and 2-3 hours of individual or group work. We prefer a minimum 1-year commitment from new committee members.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining RHAP’s fundraising committee, please contact Kallie McLoughlin at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your CV or resume.
Make a donation
Your gift allows us to train and support health care providers across the United States so they can offer patients compassionate and comprehensive care.